Students gathering 700 points at the entrance exams to BHOS for 2017/2018 academic year
- 08.02.2018 - Baku Higher Oil School announces admission to MBA program
- 08.02.2018 - BHOS Student Trade Union conducts chess tournament
- 07.02.2018 - BHOS student realizes project funded by Youth Foundation
- 07.02.2018 - Government delegation of Bangladesh visited Baku Higher Oil School
- 06.02.2018 - Technical session on challenges of wells sandblasting held at BHOS
SOCAR strives for training experts, needed for implementation of oil and gas operations in Azerbaijan as well as the ...
Baku Higher Oil School self-regulatory student organizations include Student Senate, Student Trade Union. Our students regularly visit museums, exhibitions ...
Education is carried in English and in accordance with the requirements of the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTAS). The students of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) specialize in one of three areas: Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Process Automation Engineering.Learn More
Organizing education in master's level; organizing education in PhD level; organizing education for foreigners in master's and PhD level, internship, qualification raising and retraining courses held in Baku Higher Oil School; organizing education of faculty staff and employees of BHOS in country level and abroad in internship ...Learn More