- Baku Higher Oil School hosts interuniversity championship of International Competition Petrobowl
- Baku Higher Oil School donates to "YASHAT" Fund
- The winner of the online chess tournament organized by Baku Higher Oil School has been announced
- Two BHOS students awarded scholarship named after academician Khoshbakht Yusifzade
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts poetry evening dedicated Ramiz Rovshan
- International French journal publishes article by senior lecturer of Baku Higher Oil School Farad Kamyabi
- BHOS startup projects win main prizes at international competition
- Five teachers of Baku Higher Oil School receive title of CISCO Academy Instructor
- Baku Higher Oil School launches webinar on 'Culture and Spiritual Wealth of Karabakh'
Head of Quality Assurance Department of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) Samira Musayeva made a presentation at the international workshop “Strengthening of Quality Control at Higher Education Institutions” organized by Azerbaijan Tourism and Management University (ATMU). Representatives from more than thirty national universities attended the workshop arranged within ATMU cooperation with European Union.
In her presentation, BHOS representative highlighted activities carried out at the Higher School to strengthen quality control. Having told about successes achieved by BHOS in this sphere, Samira Musayeva provided detailed information about working process of, and procedures accepted by, the BHOS Quality Assurance Department. She emphasized that BHOS management pays special attention paid to the issues of strengthening of quality control and said that units for quality assurance set up at universities make overall positive impact on the educational process. Head of BHOS Quality Assurance Department Samira Musayeva also made recommendations on improvement in this field and answered questions.