- Baku Higher Oil School once again becomes leader in passing grade ranking among universities in Azerbaijan
- 46-year-old enters Baku Higher Oil School
- Elmar Gasimov held a meeting with students who entered BHOS to study under the MBA programme
- Senior teacher of Baku Higher Oil School awarded Certificate of Honor from SOCAR
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School become winners of SOCAR AQŞ's Student Scholarship competition
- Twins brothers from Kurdamir choose Baku Higher Oil School
- The number of foreign students entering Baku Higher Oil School has increased
- Seven graduates of Baku Higher Oil School get employed by Heydar Aliyev Oil Refinery
- Elmar Gasimov met with applicants who scored the highest points in the entrance exams for the first group of specialties
Student Trade Union of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) conducted second conference to elect a new Chairperson of the BHOS Student Trade Union. Dean of the Higher School Engineering department Zafar Gurbanov and Chairperson of BHOS Trade Union Organization, Head of the Student Relations department Habiba Sadigli participated in the conference.
The candidates for the Chair, namely fourth-year Chemical Engineering student Zaur Mamedzadeh and third-year student Chemical Engineering student Vugar Gasanov presented their electoral programs. The third candidate, fourth-year Process Automation Engineering student Kamran Rzayev stood down.
In the election, 354 students of the Higher School participated. SchpОтметим, что в нынешних выборах принимали участие 354 студента. As a result of secret voting, Zaur Mamedzadeh was elected a new Chairman of BHOS Student Trade Union by 242 votes.
We congratulate Zaur and with him and his team every success in their activities!