- Baku Higher Oil School holds discussions on 'Natural resources of Karabakh'
- BHOS Presidential Scholar: 'For me, Kelbajar is Azerbaijan, the Motherland revived in memories'
- Baku Higher Oil School to host webinar on 'Natural Resources of Karabakh'
- Rector meets with employee who participated in Patriotic War
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts interuniversity championship of International Competition Petrobowl
- Baku Higher Oil School donates to "YASHAT" Fund
- The winner of the online chess tournament organized by Baku Higher Oil School has been announced
- Two BHOS students awarded scholarship named after academician Khoshbakht Yusifzade
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts poetry evening dedicated Ramiz Rovshan
A scheduled workshop was conducted at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) within an annual series of BP presentations at the Higher School. Opening the session, BHOS Vice-rector for Training, Science and International Relations Ramiz Humbatov introduced the speaker, AGT Regional Technology Manager Reservoir Development Ali Sheydayev, who delivered a lecture entitled “Value of New Technology at BP”.
In his presentation for BHOS teachers and students, Ali Sheydayev provided brief information about BP’s 25-year activities in Azerbaijan, the most significant milestones achieved by the company, and international AGT and Shah Deniz projects operated by BP in the country. In the lecture, Ali Sheydayev told about technologies applied in oil industry and, more specifically, about technologies used at BP. In his words, BP focuses on technologies that enhance safety and improve exploration and production. Speaking about sources of new technology and links between strategy and technology, Ali Sheydayev informed about BP’s robust focused technology plan for Azerbaijan including deployment of the company latest technologies across the fields where BP operates. More than fifty new technologies make up this plan, across reservoir, wells and operations.
At the end of workshop, the speaker answered questions from the audience.