- Baku Higher Oil School holds discussions on 'Natural resources of Karabakh'
- BHOS Presidential Scholar: 'For me, Kelbajar is Azerbaijan, the Motherland revived in memories'
- Baku Higher Oil School to host webinar on 'Natural Resources of Karabakh'
- Rector meets with employee who participated in Patriotic War
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts interuniversity championship of International Competition Petrobowl
- Baku Higher Oil School donates to "YASHAT" Fund
- The winner of the online chess tournament organized by Baku Higher Oil School has been announced
- Two BHOS students awarded scholarship named after academician Khoshbakht Yusifzade
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts poetry evening dedicated Ramiz Rovshan
President of Botaş International Limited company (BIL) Erdogan Tozan and Finance and Administration Director of the company Ahmet Akin visited Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) and met with BHOS Rector Elmar Gasimov. At the meeting, the guests provided information about this Turkish company and its activities; prospects of establishment of cooperation between the Higher School and BIL were also discussed.
Speaking about brotherhood relations between Azerbaijan and Turkey, the Rector Elmar Gasimov emphasized that these two countries are tied by successful long-term cooperation in all spheres including education. As he informed the guests, every year the Higher School’s students undertake summer internship at various Turkish companies. Touching upon prospects of BHOS cooperation with Botaş International Limited, Elmar Gasimov offered to consider options to arrange similar summer internship at BIL, which, in his words, would help BHOS students get first-hand practical experience and enhance their professional knowledge.
BOTAŞ International Limited was established by BOTAŞ for developing strong and efficient relations with foreign companies operating in the oil and gas industry. The company participates in a number of large-scale international projects including Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan and TANAP Pipeline projects.