- Seven students of Baku Higher Oil School will study in Spain
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts commemorative event dedicated to 30th anniversary of 20 January tragedy
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School represents Azerbaijan at international conference
- Articles by Assistant Professor of Baku Higher Oil School published in authoritative international journals
- Baku Higher Oil School to host I International Scientific Conferences of Students and Young Researchers
- Baku Higher Oil School is a leader in terms of career opportunities
- Baku Higher Oil School, South Korean company HMC successfully complete research project
- BHOS students undertake internship at Military Hospital of State Border Service
- Nigerian students of Baku Higher Oil School perform Sari Gelin song
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has today attended the opening of a campus of SOCAR's Baku Higher Oil School in Bibiheybat, Sabayil district.
President Ilham Aliyev cut the ribbon symbolizing the opening of the campus.
The construction of the campus started in April 2012. The campus covers a total area of seven hectares. The main building area includes 42,000 square metres. The campus houses the main building, a 400-bed dormitory, a fitness center, a 1,000-seat stadium with artificial surface, two boiler-rooms, a 10-kV power substation, two water pools, a pumping station, four checkpoints, two tennis courts and volleyball, basketball and track and field athletics playgrounds.
The main building houses a 600-seat auditorium, a swimming pool, two gyms, cloak rooms, a 110-seat audience, a 300-seat dining room, classrooms, administrative and service rooms, state-of-the-art teaching laboratories, and a kindergarten with a library and a swimming-pool.
President Ilham Aliyev viewed the campus of Baku Higher Oil School.