- Baku Higher Oil School officially selected as Academia Partner of EC-Council
- Office of Erasmus + & International Programs opens in Baku Higher Oil School for the first time in Azerbaijan
- Synergy Scientific Discussions Club holds its next seminar
- Baku Higher Oil School starts cooperating with Police Academy in information security
- An innovation from Baku Higher Oil School: For the first time in Azerbaijan, robots were used in business education
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting with representatives of Audit Department of SOCAR
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School Ramil Shukurov participates in International Astronautical Congress
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has today attended the opening of a campus of SOCAR's Baku Higher Oil School in Bibiheybat, Sabayil district.
President Ilham Aliyev cut the ribbon symbolizing the opening of the campus.
The construction of the campus started in April 2012. The campus covers a total area of seven hectares. The main building area includes 42,000 square metres. The campus houses the main building, a 400-bed dormitory, a fitness center, a 1,000-seat stadium with artificial surface, two boiler-rooms, a 10-kV power substation, two water pools, a pumping station, four checkpoints, two tennis courts and volleyball, basketball and track and field athletics playgrounds.
The main building houses a 600-seat auditorium, a swimming pool, two gyms, cloak rooms, a 110-seat audience, a 300-seat dining room, classrooms, administrative and service rooms, state-of-the-art teaching laboratories, and a kindergarten with a library and a swimming-pool.
President Ilham Aliyev viewed the campus of Baku Higher Oil School.