- BHOS hosted the closing ceremony of the First Students National Scientific Conferences
- Synergy club holds another session at Baku Higher Oil School
- Another group of students complete "Business Education for Engineers" course at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts a conference entitled "Heydar Aliyev, an extraordinary personality and charismatic leader"
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts First Students National Scientific Conference
- Deputy Minister of Labor and Social Protection of Population conducts workshop at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School and Rapid Solutions conclude Memorandum of Understanding
- Senior managers of Aydin University visit Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host IV SOCAR international forum
Chair of Process Automation Engineering Department of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) Manafaddin Namazov and Lecturer of the Department Tural Mustafazade visited Jeyranbatan ultra-filtration water purification facility complex. During the tour, they were acquainted with the complex infrastructure, facilities and hydro-technical utilities, which were built taking into account the landscape.
Deputy Head of the Jeyranbatan Water Supply department Oruj Bayramov and engineer of Azersu Production and Technical department Anar Zamanbeyli provided the guests with detailed information about water purification and water treatment facilities installed at the Jeyranbatan reservoir. The water processed in the complex is transmitted to consumers via Zira Jeyranbatan pipeline. Jeyranbatan ultra-filtration water purification facility complex and the Jeyranbatan-Zira water pipeline project allow providing regular and high-quality drinking water to residential areas in Baku and the Absheron Peninsula.
During the visit, options and opportunities to arrange internship of BHOS Process Automation Engineering students at the Jeyranbatan complex were also discussed.