- 'Make Happy, Be Happy!' charity concert held at Baku Higher Oil School
- IADC President met with Baku Higher Oil School students
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts first swimming competition
- PMI Azerbaijan Summit 2019 was held at Baku Higher Oil School
- «The School of Project Management was absolutely worth attending» BP International Relations Manager for AGT region Gunesh Aliyeva shares her impressions
- New "Business Education for Engineers" course starts at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host PMI Azerbaijan Summit 2019
- Azercosmos conducts workshop at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School holds commemoration meeting entitled "Our heroes will not be forgotten"
- Baku Higher Oil School signs agreements with WSB University
Chair of Process Automation Engineering Department of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) Manafaddin Namazov and Lecturer of the Department Tural Mustafazade visited Jeyranbatan ultra-filtration water purification facility complex. During the tour, they were acquainted with the complex infrastructure, facilities and hydro-technical utilities, which were built taking into account the landscape.
Deputy Head of the Jeyranbatan Water Supply department Oruj Bayramov and engineer of Azersu Production and Technical department Anar Zamanbeyli provided the guests with detailed information about water purification and water treatment facilities installed at the Jeyranbatan reservoir. The water processed in the complex is transmitted to consumers via Zira Jeyranbatan pipeline. Jeyranbatan ultra-filtration water purification facility complex and the Jeyranbatan-Zira water pipeline project allow providing regular and high-quality drinking water to residential areas in Baku and the Absheron Peninsula.
During the visit, options and opportunities to arrange internship of BHOS Process Automation Engineering students at the Jeyranbatan complex were also discussed.