- Teachers of the Month awarded at Baku Higher Oil School
- 3rd IAEE Eurasian Conference commences at Baku Higher Oil School
- BHOS organizes sports competition to mark National Independence Day
- BHOS Rector and students receive awards
- National Independence Day commemorated at BHOS
- Rector Elmar Gasimov met with 26 Presidential Scholarship holders
- Baku Higher Oil School celebrates 70th anniversary of People's Artist Rasim Balayev
- Professors of King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals visit Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School expands cooperation with the Mexican Institute of Petroleum
- BHOS teacher receives recognition awards
Chair of Process Automation Engineering Department of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) Manafaddin Namazov and Lecturer of the Department Tural Mustafazade visited Jeyranbatan ultra-filtration water purification facility complex. During the tour, they were acquainted with the complex infrastructure, facilities and hydro-technical utilities, which were built taking into account the landscape.
Deputy Head of the Jeyranbatan Water Supply department Oruj Bayramov and engineer of Azersu Production and Technical department Anar Zamanbeyli provided the guests with detailed information about water purification and water treatment facilities installed at the Jeyranbatan reservoir. The water processed in the complex is transmitted to consumers via Zira Jeyranbatan pipeline. Jeyranbatan ultra-filtration water purification facility complex and the Jeyranbatan-Zira water pipeline project allow providing regular and high-quality drinking water to residential areas in Baku and the Absheron Peninsula.
During the visit, options and opportunities to arrange internship of BHOS Process Automation Engineering students at the Jeyranbatan complex were also discussed.