- One more phase of joint project of Baku Higher Oil School and BP completed
- Baku Higher Oil School graduate Emilya Mammadova conducts workshop for BHOS Foundation Program students
- Baku Higher Oil School, SOCAR Foster Wheeler enhance cooperation
- BP Vice President Niall Anderson visits Baku Higher Oil School
- BP Vice President Bakhtiyar Aslanbayli conducts master class at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School students visit Headquarters of SOCAR Georgia
- Baku Higher Oil School students participated in international contest
- Baku Higher Oil School honors memory of national leader Heydar Aliyev
- McGraw-Hill Education conducts workshop at Baku Higher Oil School
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School winning Second National Innovation Contest receive awards
Chair of Process Automation Engineering Department of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) Manafaddin Namazov and Lecturer of the Department Tural Mustafazade visited Jeyranbatan ultra-filtration water purification facility complex. During the tour, they were acquainted with the complex infrastructure, facilities and hydro-technical utilities, which were built taking into account the landscape.
Deputy Head of the Jeyranbatan Water Supply department Oruj Bayramov and engineer of Azersu Production and Technical department Anar Zamanbeyli provided the guests with detailed information about water purification and water treatment facilities installed at the Jeyranbatan reservoir. The water processed in the complex is transmitted to consumers via Zira Jeyranbatan pipeline. Jeyranbatan ultra-filtration water purification facility complex and the Jeyranbatan-Zira water pipeline project allow providing regular and high-quality drinking water to residential areas in Baku and the Absheron Peninsula.
During the visit, options and opportunities to arrange internship of BHOS Process Automation Engineering students at the Jeyranbatan complex were also discussed.