- Baku Higher Oil School hosts opening ceremony of 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- 20 Nigerian students to study at Baku Higher Oil School from next academic year
- Baku Higher Oil School represented at International Educational Exhibition
- Global problems of eco-energy discussed at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- В Бакинской высшей школе нефти состоялся выпуск очередного курса «Бизнес-образование для инженеров»
- Two teams of Baku Higher Oil School become winners of international competition
- Elmar Gasimov visits Police Academy
- The 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences dedicated to the 98th Anniversary of the National Leader Heydar Aliyev
Ali Alikishyev, the second year Petroleum Engineering student of Baku Higher Oil School came second at FameLab communications competition, where he demonstrated the potential problem solution methods applicable during offshore oil well drilling.
It is worth to mention that FameLab is an international platform for talent demonstration. The objective of the competition first initiated by the Cheltenham Science Festival is to turn scientific initiatives into entertainment, creating a platform for contestants to share their interests in science and technology with public.
18-35 years old young people, including those engaged in social, technical, scientific, medical, engineering and mathematic domains are eligible to take part in the competition. The winner will represent Azerbaijan in the Cheltenham Science Festival to be organized in June 2015.