- Baku Higher Oil School hosts interuniversity championship of International Competition Petrobowl
- Baku Higher Oil School donates to "YASHAT" Fund
- The winner of the online chess tournament organized by Baku Higher Oil School has been announced
- Two BHOS students awarded scholarship named after academician Khoshbakht Yusifzade
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts poetry evening dedicated Ramiz Rovshan
- International French journal publishes article by senior lecturer of Baku Higher Oil School Farad Kamyabi
- BHOS startup projects win main prizes at international competition
- Five teachers of Baku Higher Oil School receive title of CISCO Academy Instructor
- Baku Higher Oil School launches webinar on 'Culture and Spiritual Wealth of Karabakh'
Summer examination sitting is being held at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS).
Petroleum Engineering and Chemical Engineering undergraduate students sit examinations simultaneously on the same date and time (taking into account the time difference) with Heriot-Watt University students since they are studying based on the same curriculum. This method is practiced to prevent the student from exchanging the answers using online resources.
BHOS is the only national higher education institution where assessment of students’ knowledge is made by foreign university experts. The second and third year Petroleum and Chemical Engineering students will sit examinations on Process Industries, Process Engineering, Chemical Reactivity, Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists 2, Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists 4, Foundations Engineering, Introduction to Petroleum Engineering and Mechanical Engineering 2.
HWU delegation including Kevin McCullough, Director of Teaching and Learning, Gillian Thomson, Director of Academic Quality, Patria Duncan, Teaching and Learning Manager, Alex Bell, Associate Director of Studies for Engineering and Irene Fox, EPS Student Support Adviser are invigilating the examination process. The answers are then sent to HWU, Edinburgh for review and assessment. This practice ensures fully transparent and unbiased assessment of the results.