- Baku Higher Oil School holds discussions on 'Natural resources of Karabakh'
- BHOS Presidential Scholar: 'For me, Kelbajar is Azerbaijan, the Motherland revived in memories'
- Baku Higher Oil School to host webinar on 'Natural Resources of Karabakh'
- Rector meets with employee who participated in Patriotic War
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts interuniversity championship of International Competition Petrobowl
- Baku Higher Oil School donates to "YASHAT" Fund
- The winner of the online chess tournament organized by Baku Higher Oil School has been announced
- Two BHOS students awarded scholarship named after academician Khoshbakht Yusifzade
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts poetry evening dedicated Ramiz Rovshan
Representatives of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) including dean of Engineering Faculty Zafar Gurbanov, Chairperson of Process Automation Engineering department Manafaddin Namazov and Senior lecturer of the department Abbas Alili, attended an international conference in Athens, Greece, and International Week conducted within the conference. The events were dedicated to 30th anniversary of European Union’s Erasmus+ program.
The celebration gathered representatives of 23 higher educational institutions from 15 countries. At the opening of the conference, BHOS professors and teachers made a presentation about the Higher School activities and achievements. Speaking at the conference, professor of Engineering Faculty of Piraeus Technology University (PUAS) Panayotis Yannakopoulos told about close cooperation established between PUAS and BHOS, and about initiatives undertaken within this partnership including study of five BHOS undergraduates during the autumn term at PUAS University and arrangements for professional development training course for BHOS teachers.
The higher School representatives also attended panel sessions and workshops conducted in the course of the conference and participated in the discussions about future development of the Erasmus+ program, prospective topics for scientific research and new approaches applied in teaching process.
Within Capacity Building project of the Erasmus+ program, the members of the BHOS delegation met with professor of Piraeus Technology University’s high-voltage and energy systems laboratory Constantinos Psomopoulos. At the meeting, the participants discussed main fields of the partnership between BHOS and PUAS in the future and joint initiatives, projects and activities including introduction of academic programs on information technologies and process automation disciplines. It was agreed that the negotiations on these issues would be continued soon.