- Baku Higher Oil School holds discussions on 'Natural resources of Karabakh'
- BHOS Presidential Scholar: 'For me, Kelbajar is Azerbaijan, the Motherland revived in memories'
- Baku Higher Oil School to host webinar on 'Natural Resources of Karabakh'
- Rector meets with employee who participated in Patriotic War
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts interuniversity championship of International Competition Petrobowl
- Baku Higher Oil School donates to "YASHAT" Fund
- The winner of the online chess tournament organized by Baku Higher Oil School has been announced
- Two BHOS students awarded scholarship named after academician Khoshbakht Yusifzade
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts poetry evening dedicated Ramiz Rovshan
A solemn meeting dedicated to State Flag Day of the Azerbaijan Republic was held at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). It gathered professors, teachers, students and staff members of the Higher School. Opening the meeting, BHOS Vice-rector for Training, Science and International Relations Ramiz Humbatov spoke about historic importance of November 9 celebrated as the Day of the national flag, which is one of the state symbols of Azerbaijani independence and sovereignty.
Associate professor of BHOS English Language and Humanitarian Disciplines Centre Alamdar Shahverdiyev made a report about history and milestones in development of the Azerbaijani national flag. Then the Higher School students delivered thematic presentations. Javid Mammedly and Javid Medjidov told about design and symbolic meaning of flags of different states around the world; Nariman Taghizadeh and Farid Hamidov spoke about flags of Azerbaijan at various stages of the country history and development; and Sakina Nagizadeh and Reykhan Kerimli made a presentation on the flag of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic. They also informed the meeting participants about legal rules and regulations on the usage of the State Flag.
In celebration of the Day of State Flag of the Azerbaijan Republic BHOS premises was decorated with national flags.