- BHOS Presidential Scholar: 'For me, Kelbajar is Azerbaijan, the Motherland revived in memories'
- Baku Higher Oil School to host webinar on 'Natural Resources of Karabakh'
- Rector meets with employee who participated in Patriotic War
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts interuniversity championship of International Competition Petrobowl
- Baku Higher Oil School donates to "YASHAT" Fund
- The winner of the online chess tournament organized by Baku Higher Oil School has been announced
- Two BHOS students awarded scholarship named after academician Khoshbakht Yusifzade
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts poetry evening dedicated Ramiz Rovshan
- International French journal publishes article by senior lecturer of Baku Higher Oil School Farad Kamyabi
Selection of students for participation in internship program at KT-Kinetics Technology representing Italian company Maire Tecnimont Group in Azerbaijan is completed at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). The selection process was conducted by Head of KT-Kinetics Technology Branch Office in Azerbaijan Niccolo Heilpern and HR Coordinator of the company Aida Bashirova.
Upon the results of the selection, fifth-year Petroleum Engineering students Gulsum Aliyeva and Zarifa Orujeva, fifth-year Chemical Engineering student Ruslan Jabrayilly and Chemical Engineering Master student Khajar Hidayetzada were selected for participation in 17-week on-the-job training at KT-Kinetics Technology facilities. During the internship, the students get acquainted with the company structure and activities, gain work experience and apply their theoretical knowledge and practical skills while working in real industry environment.
Another result of the successful cooperation between BHOS and Maire Tecnimont Group is recruitment of two Higher School graduates, namely Sanan Ibrahimov and Riyad Bakhshiyev, by KT-Kinetics Technology. Given the dynamically developing partnership ties between BHOS and the company, it is expected that this figure will grow next year.