- BHOS Presidential Scholar: 'For me, Kelbajar is Azerbaijan, the Motherland revived in memories'
- Baku Higher Oil School to host webinar on 'Natural Resources of Karabakh'
- Rector meets with employee who participated in Patriotic War
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts interuniversity championship of International Competition Petrobowl
- Baku Higher Oil School donates to "YASHAT" Fund
- The winner of the online chess tournament organized by Baku Higher Oil School has been announced
- Two BHOS students awarded scholarship named after academician Khoshbakht Yusifzade
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts poetry evening dedicated Ramiz Rovshan
- International French journal publishes article by senior lecturer of Baku Higher Oil School Farad Kamyabi
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Greece to Azerbaijan Nikolaos Kanellos paid a visit to Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) and met with BHOS management, professors, teachers and students. Opening the gathering, the Higher School Rector Elmar Gasimov expressed his pleasure to see the Ambassador and other representatives of the Greek Embassy in Azerbaijan at BHOS. The Rector introduced the honorable guest as an eminent diplomat, professional artist and a very talented writer. Speaking about successful cooperation between Azerbaijan and Greece in the field of education, Elmar Gasimov informed that five undergraduates of the Higher School currently continue their education at Piraeus Technology University (PUAS) in Athens and that another five students are to be sent to PUAS in February next year.
Speaking at the meeting, the Ambassador of Greece Nikolaos Kanellos provided brief information about culture and history of the country, told about prospects of further development of relations between two states, and spoke about his life and activities. Having noted that he has been working outside his motherland for nearly 30 years, Nikolaos Kanellos told about milestones in his career, professional development and growth as a leader, as an artist and a writer. The Ambassador of Greece also shared valuable advices and recommendations on ways to become a good specialist and a man with many accomplishments. Then he answered numerous questions from students and other meeting participants who were very interested in learning more about Nikolaos Kanellos diplomatic and artistic work. As a sign of appreciation for the warm reception and interest to his life and activities, the Greek Ambassador donated his book entitled “Nikos D.Kanellos Paintings” to the Higher School.
At the end of the meeting, the Rector Elmar Gasimov awarded the Ambassador of Greece in Azerbaijan Nikolaos Kanellos with BHOS Honorary Guest Diploma.