- BHOS Presidential Scholar: 'For me, Kelbajar is Azerbaijan, the Motherland revived in memories'
- Baku Higher Oil School to host webinar on 'Natural Resources of Karabakh'
- Rector meets with employee who participated in Patriotic War
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts interuniversity championship of International Competition Petrobowl
- Baku Higher Oil School donates to "YASHAT" Fund
- The winner of the online chess tournament organized by Baku Higher Oil School has been announced
- Two BHOS students awarded scholarship named after academician Khoshbakht Yusifzade
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts poetry evening dedicated Ramiz Rovshan
- International French journal publishes article by senior lecturer of Baku Higher Oil School Farad Kamyabi
Ernst & Young company (EY), which is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services, held a workshop on Climate Changes and Sustainability for fourth- and fifth-year students of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). BHOS students actively participated in the workshop conducted by Senior, Climate Change & Sustainability Services of EY in Azerbaijan Gunel Farajova. The main goal of the three-day event was to develop young the students’ critical thinking and help them better understand changes occurring in the modern world.
In the course of the workshop, the participants studied and discussed various topics including sustainable development in oil and gas sector; sustainability challenges confronting business; innovations needed in oil and gas sector; viability of circular economy for oil and gas sector; and sustainability legislation and regulations in a resource-constrained world and their implication for corporates in oil and gas sector.
At the end of the workshop, BHOS Rector Elmar Gasimov attended the event and addressed the participants. He extended his gratitude to EY for cooperation and expressed the confidence that partnership ties between the company and the Higher School would successfully develop.