- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with Presidential Scholars
- Project of Baku Higher Oil School becomes winner of 'Science-Education-Industry' grant competition
- Baku Higher Oil School launching another training program 'Business Education for Engineers'
- Elmar Gasimov meets with students on eve of exams
- Chairman of Worldwide Energy University Network thanks Elmar Gasimov
- Baku Higher Oil School holds discussions on 'Natural resources of Karabakh'
- BHOS Presidential Scholar: 'For me, Kelbajar is Azerbaijan, the Motherland revived in memories'
- Baku Higher Oil School to host webinar on 'Natural Resources of Karabakh'
- Rector meets with employee who participated in Patriotic War
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts interuniversity championship of International Competition Petrobowl
Rector of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) Elmar Gasimov met with a delegation of China Minsheng Investment Group (CMIG), a leading international private investment company. The meeting, which was held at BHOS, gathered CMIG Vice President Ma Shaoyin, President and Vice President of one of CMIG subsidiary companies Gu Minchi and Bay Baolin, and head of departments of the company.
Having welcomed the guests, the rector Elmar Gasimov informed them about main achievements and activities of the Higher School. Having said that more attention is paid now to usage of alternative sources of energy in Azerbaijan, he told that BHOS also participates in conducting research work in this field.
Vice President of CMIG company Ma Shaoyin thanked the rector and told about CMIG development and activities. He also spoke about latest achievements in usage of alternative energy sources and renewable energy resources in China. The Vice President expressed interest to cooperation with BHOS in this sphere and said that there are opportunities to develop partnership ties between the Higher School and leading Chinese universities in many fields including student exchange programs.
The Chinese delegation members emphasized that Azerbaijan occupies an important place in the company strategy of development international relations. Representatives of CMIG management expressed their willingness to provide financial support to BHOS projects on usage of new energy sources and render assistance in their implementation.
Then the guests were given a tour around the Higher School campus and were acquainted with laboratories and conditions created there for conducting research work at the campus.