- Director of Gas Processing Plant visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Activities of Baku Higher Oil School fully comply with international standards, TSE confirms
- Turkish Standards Institution conducts monitoring at Baku Higher Oil School
- Project of students of Baku Higher Oil School recognized best youth Startup Project of the Year
- Baku Higher Oil School conducts Knowledge contest with support from Youth Foundation
- Project under title "What is Artificial Intellect?" implemented at Baku Higher Oil School
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School took first and third places at contest "There is an idea!"
- Baku Higher Oil School celebrated the Solidarity Day of Azerbaijanis of the World
- Baku Higher Oil School developed Sustainable Development Report
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Cleantech Ideation Bootcamp
Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) participated in the third Knowledge Exhibition organized by Azerbaijan British College. Other participants of the exhibition included Azercell Telecom, Environmental department of SOCAR, STEM Educational Centre, Azerbaijan Robotics Engineering Academy, STEM Scouts, Azerbaijan Science Association and a number of international schools of Baku. The exhibition opening ceremony gathered SOCAR Vice-president for HR, IT and regulations, Chairman of the Board of Azerbaijan International Educational Centre Khalik Mamedov, BHOS rector Elmar Gasimov and other officials.
Works by the Higher School’s undergraduates raised a great interest from the exhibition visitors. BHOS’ exhibits included a robot spider made by Process Automation Engineering students and test models developed by Chemical Engineering students under supervision of Sanan Eminov, Director of the Higher School Training and research center.
The exhibition was covering topics related to renewable energy sources. Participants of the best works in the Environment section will represent Azerbaijan at international contests in foreign countries.