- Baku Higher Oil School honors memory of victims of Khojaly genocide
- Baku Higher Oil School, Stockholm University to start training cybersecurity specialists
- Baku Higher Oil School launches Orientation Program for first-year students
- Baku Higher Oil School's online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good' has ended
- President's Assistant visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good'
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds meeting with heads of student organizations
- Two Presidential Scholars of Baku Higher Oil School are classmates
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with Presidential Scholars
- Project of Baku Higher Oil School becomes winner of 'Science-Education-Industry' grant competition
Official representatives of Department of Accreditation and Nostrification of the Ministry of Education of the Azerbaijan Republic including Senior expert Anar Naghiyev, leading specialist Orkhan Sultanov and specialist Lamiya Panakhova conducted a presentation at Baku Higher Oil School. The presentation, which was held for the Higher School management, teachers and staff members, covered issues related to rules and procedures for conducting accreditation approved by the Cabinet and preparation of regulatory and operations reports to be submitted by higher education institutions.
Accreditation of educational institutions is carried out with the purpose of monitoring the conformity of the teaching process, material and technical base, educational programs, human resources, financial resources and the infrastructure with laws, state standards and regulations. The accreditation also provides legal basis for determining the status of the educational institution.