- Baku Higher Oil School honors memory of victims of Khojaly genocide
- Baku Higher Oil School, Stockholm University to start training cybersecurity specialists
- Baku Higher Oil School launches Orientation Program for first-year students
- Baku Higher Oil School's online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good' has ended
- President's Assistant visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good'
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds meeting with heads of student organizations
- Two Presidential Scholars of Baku Higher Oil School are classmates
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with Presidential Scholars
- Project of Baku Higher Oil School becomes winner of 'Science-Education-Industry' grant competition
IBM, the world's leader in computer technology, will cooperate with Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS).
During his working visit to Davos, Switzerland, President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev met with Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of IBM Ginni Rometty. President Ilham Aliyev described the activities of IBM in Azerbaijan as successful, saying the existing cooperation will contribute to the development of relations in the years ahead.
IBM and SOCAR plan to jointly implement a project which will create an opportunity to widely use of the newest technologies. Baku Higher Oil School will also take part in the project. About 1,500 employees will be involved in the project, which will encourage the preparation of world-class specialists.
BHOS also plans to open IBM's technical support and software training center in its new campus.