- BHOS launches next 'Business Education for Engineers' course
- Baku Higher Oil School honors memory of victims of Khojaly genocide
- Baku Higher Oil School, Stockholm University to start training cybersecurity specialists
- Baku Higher Oil School launches Orientation Program for first-year students
- Baku Higher Oil School's online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good' has ended
- President's Assistant visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good'
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds meeting with heads of student organizations
- Two Presidential Scholars of Baku Higher Oil School are classmates
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with Presidential Scholars
A meeting of Academic Board took place at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS), at which the participants discussed both current issues and strategic tasks. Opening the gathering, BHOS rector, Chairperson of the Academic Board Elmar Gasimov provided brief information about BHOS activities and main achievements in 2017, and announced the meeting agenda.
The Higher School Vice-Rector for Training, Science and International Relations Ramiz Humbatov made a report on the results of internal assessment of preparation for BHOS accreditation, which was discussed and approved by the Board members. The meeting participants also approved curriculum and syllabus of the MBA program and the following Bachelor program’s disciplines: “Azerbaijani language and speech culture”, “History of Azerbaijan”, “Energy geopolitics”, “First medical aid and environment protection” and «Intermediate ESOL and Higher ESOL».
The members of the Academic Board discussed other items included in the meeting agenda and made decisions on the discussed matters. At the meeting, new BHOS staff members were introduced to the participants.