- Baku Higher Oil School and Agency for Development of Small and Medium Enterprises are establishing cooperation
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) of BHOS won regional competition
- Baku Higher Oil School students will work at STAR Refinery and Petkim
- New MBA programme on dual diplomas in Baku Higher Oil School
- Lecturers of Baku Higher Oil School visited Spanish University of Alcala
- Lightsource BP Group CEO Nick Boyle visited Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School and Huawei signed a joint cooperation contract
- Baku Higher Oil School students will join environmental volunteering initiative
- Teachers and staff of Baku Higher Oil School were on a business trip to Romania
- Baku Higher Oil School holds SPM Graduation Ceremony
Winners of "Young Researcher of the Year" competition were announced at the Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). The most interesting research papers of three students selected from the initial stage were presented to the final stage of the competition.
Fourth year student of "Chemical Engineering" department Sanam Amirli's "Cleaning of nitrates from water and wastewater by means of seolithic ion exchangers" (academic adviser assistant professor Amir Reza Vakhshuri), fourth year student of the same department Vusal Guliyev’s "Sun trees, their application and usage” (academic adviser PhD.Sanan Eminov) and 5th year student of the "Process Automation Engineering" department Ramil Shukurov's "Application of Adaptive Filters to Improve the Quality of Management" (academic adviser Associate Professor Naila Allahverdieva) research papers were the subjects of discussion and evaluation at the final stage of the competition.
The members of the commission of the competition listened to the lectures of the students and the commission named Ramil Shukurov as a "young researcher of the year". The winner was awarded with a diploma and special prize from the company Emerson Process Management. Two other students were presented gifts from Scheider Electric.
All three students of the Higher School are expected to provide opportunities for submitting their research papers to other scientific forums.
The contest "Young Researcher of the Year" has been held at BHOS since 2016. Students submit their research papers on which they work during the past year and a half.