- Students and graduates of Baku Higher Oil School shown high results in entrance exams for master's degree programs
- BHOS launches next 'Business Education for Engineers' course
- Baku Higher Oil School honors memory of victims of Khojaly genocide
- Baku Higher Oil School, Stockholm University to start training cybersecurity specialists
- Baku Higher Oil School launches Orientation Program for first-year students
- Baku Higher Oil School's online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good' has ended
- President's Assistant visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good'
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds meeting with heads of student organizations
Winners of "Young Researcher of the Year" competition were announced at the Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). The most interesting research papers of three students selected from the initial stage were presented to the final stage of the competition.
Fourth year student of "Chemical Engineering" department Sanam Amirli's "Cleaning of nitrates from water and wastewater by means of seolithic ion exchangers" (academic adviser assistant professor Amir Reza Vakhshuri), fourth year student of the same department Vusal Guliyev’s "Sun trees, their application and usage” (academic adviser PhD.Sanan Eminov) and 5th year student of the "Process Automation Engineering" department Ramil Shukurov's "Application of Adaptive Filters to Improve the Quality of Management" (academic adviser Associate Professor Naila Allahverdieva) research papers were the subjects of discussion and evaluation at the final stage of the competition.
The members of the commission of the competition listened to the lectures of the students and the commission named Ramil Shukurov as a "young researcher of the year". The winner was awarded with a diploma and special prize from the company Emerson Process Management. Two other students were presented gifts from Scheider Electric.
All three students of the Higher School are expected to provide opportunities for submitting their research papers to other scientific forums.
The contest "Young Researcher of the Year" has been held at BHOS since 2016. Students submit their research papers on which they work during the past year and a half.