- Baku Higher Oil School teams won in the III Robot Olympiad
- Additional four students from Baku Higher Oil School start working in a prestigious Italian company
- Representatives of Boston Consulting Group at Baku Higher Oil School
- Graduates of Baku Higher Oil School are leading in their employability
- Tofig Mukhtasarov: "I was aiming for Baku Higher Oil School"
- Baku Higher Oil School and Agency for Development of Small and Medium Enterprises are establishing cooperation
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) of BHOS won regional competition
- Baku Higher Oil School students will work at STAR Refinery and Petkim
- New MBA programme on dual diplomas in Baku Higher Oil School
- Lecturers of Baku Higher Oil School visited Spanish University of Alcala
Student Chapter of Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) conducted a regular technical session. Arranged by BHOS SPE Student Chapter President, third-year Petroleum Engineering student Orkhan Khankishiyev, the event gathered approximately 40 participants.
The main objective of the technical sessions at the Higher School is to help the students enrich their theoretical knowledge and receive practical information from experts and professionals working at various companies of the industry.
At the session, Lead Petroleum Engineer of BP in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey region Teymur Sadigov made a presentation entitled “Challenges of Wells Sandblasting”. Then he answered numerous questions from the students. It is a second technical session of the BHOS SPE Student Chapter, which Teymur Sadigov conducts at the Higher School.