- Baku Higher Oil School honors memory of victims of Khojaly genocide
- Baku Higher Oil School, Stockholm University to start training cybersecurity specialists
- Baku Higher Oil School launches Orientation Program for first-year students
- Baku Higher Oil School's online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good' has ended
- President's Assistant visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good'
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds meeting with heads of student organizations
- Two Presidential Scholars of Baku Higher Oil School are classmates
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with Presidential Scholars
- Project of Baku Higher Oil School becomes winner of 'Science-Education-Industry' grant competition
Student Chapter of Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) conducted a regular technical session. Arranged by BHOS SPE Student Chapter President, third-year Petroleum Engineering student Orkhan Khankishiyev, the event gathered approximately 40 participants.
The main objective of the technical sessions at the Higher School is to help the students enrich their theoretical knowledge and receive practical information from experts and professionals working at various companies of the industry.
At the session, Lead Petroleum Engineer of BP in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey region Teymur Sadigov made a presentation entitled “Challenges of Wells Sandblasting”. Then he answered numerous questions from the students. It is a second technical session of the BHOS SPE Student Chapter, which Teymur Sadigov conducts at the Higher School.