- Students and graduates of Baku Higher Oil School shown high results in entrance exams for master's degree programs
- BHOS foreign student participating in International Non-Aligned Movement Model Simulation Training
- BHOS launches next 'Business Education for Engineers' course
- Baku Higher Oil School honors memory of victims of Khojaly genocide
- Baku Higher Oil School, Stockholm University to start training cybersecurity specialists
- Baku Higher Oil School launches Orientation Program for first-year students
- Baku Higher Oil School's online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good' has ended
- President's Assistant visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good'
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds meeting with heads of student organizations
Government delegation of the People's Republic of Bangladesh visited Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) and met with BHOS management. The delegation included Jameel A Aleem, Director (Operation & Mines) of Bangladesh Oil, Gas and Mineral Corporation (Petrobangla), Ministry of Power, Energy and Mineral Resources; Nazimuddin Chowdhury, Secretary of Energy & Mineral Resources Division of the Ministry; Arfin Ara Begum, Additional Secretary of Finance Division, Ministry of Finance; and other officials. The meeting also gathered Orkhan Vahabov, Deputy General Director, SOCAR AQŞ and other representatives of the company management.
Opening the gathering, BHOS Vice-Rector for Training, Science and International Relations Ramiz Humbatov told about the history and development of oil and gas industry in Azerbaijan. He also provided detailed information about establishment, structure, study programs and main activities of the Baku Higher Oil School as well as about its human, material and technical resources, which allow ensuring high quality of education at BHOS.
Speaking about interest of the government of Bangladesh in developing cooperation with Azerbaijan in many spheres including oil and gas industry, the guests expressed their interest in exploring the possibilities to arrange study of young people from Bangladesh at the Higher School. The meeting participants also discussed other issues related to potential cooperation in the field of training specialists for oil, gas and energy sectors.
The members of government delegation of Bangladesh highly praised successes and achievements of the Baku Higher Oil School and extended their gratitude for the information and warm reception. At the meeting, a video highlighting BHOS activities, its new campus and infrastructure was also shown.