- Students and graduates of Baku Higher Oil School shown high results in entrance exams for master's degree programs
- BHOS foreign student participating in International Non-Aligned Movement Model Simulation Training
- BHOS launches next 'Business Education for Engineers' course
- Baku Higher Oil School honors memory of victims of Khojaly genocide
- Baku Higher Oil School, Stockholm University to start training cybersecurity specialists
- Baku Higher Oil School launches Orientation Program for first-year students
- Baku Higher Oil School's online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good' has ended
- President's Assistant visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good'
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds meeting with heads of student organizations
Representatives of Process Automation Engineering department of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) including associate professor Naila Allakhverdiyeva, senior instructor Suleyman Suleymanzade and teacher Eldar Babayev took part in a seminar of Cisco Network Academy Program. It was organized by the Cisco company and the Center for Training of Instructors and Support of Cisco Networking Academy at AzNEXT. The event gathered 22 representatives from 13 educational institutions and state agencies.
Manager of the Academy’s Corporate Social Responsibility Elena Domotenko spoke about the opportunities and prospects of cooperation with the Cisco Academy, and the technical manager Evgeniy Morozov made a presentation about the portfolio of courses and demonstrated Cisco Packet Tracer, which is a cross-platform visual simulation of computer networks and Internet of things designed by Cisco Systems. Deputy Head of the Center for Training Instructors and Support of Cisco Networking Academy at AzNEXT Emin Seyidov told about history of the development of the Academy in Azerbaijan and shared his vision on the company cooperation with national organizations in the future.