- Students and graduates of Baku Higher Oil School shown high results in entrance exams for master's degree programs
- BHOS launches next 'Business Education for Engineers' course
- Baku Higher Oil School honors memory of victims of Khojaly genocide
- Baku Higher Oil School, Stockholm University to start training cybersecurity specialists
- Baku Higher Oil School launches Orientation Program for first-year students
- Baku Higher Oil School's online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good' has ended
- President's Assistant visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good'
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds meeting with heads of student organizations
Student of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) Emil Amrahov has shown the best results at the first stage of the entrance exams for admission to a Master’s degree program at national universities, which was held by the State Examination Centre on February 25, 2018. Having earned 95 points out of 100, he became the first among 12.387 students of higher educational institutions of Azerbaijan who participated in the entrance exams for the Master’s degree.
“The results of the first stage of the examinations were announced at the same day when I celebrated my birthday”, says Emil. “Of course, I was extremely pleased to hear the news and learn that I received the best score. It looks like I gave myself the most wonderful birthday present!”
Emil is a fifth-year Petroleum Engineering student of the Higher School. At the entrance exams to BHOS, he earned 664 points.