- Students and graduates of Baku Higher Oil School shown high results in entrance exams for master's degree programs
- BHOS foreign student participating in International Non-Aligned Movement Model Simulation Training
- BHOS launches next 'Business Education for Engineers' course
- Baku Higher Oil School honors memory of victims of Khojaly genocide
- Baku Higher Oil School, Stockholm University to start training cybersecurity specialists
- Baku Higher Oil School launches Orientation Program for first-year students
- Baku Higher Oil School's online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good' has ended
- President's Assistant visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good'
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds meeting with heads of student organizations
Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) hosted a contest entitled «Masters of Music: Sound of Silence» organized by “Brain Master” team and the Higher School’s Intellectual Games Club in the format of “Hamsa” National Intellectual Game. The event gathered students of BHOS, other national higher educational institutions and the founder of the “Hamse” National Intellectual Game’s Club, Director of “Hamsa” TV project Faig Huseynov.
This musical contest, which is also an intellectual game, has been conducted by the “Brain Master” the third year in a row. The winner is selected based on the number of correct answers given by the participating teams. This year, “Royal Flush” team won the first place. “The Mem”, “Inferno” and “Apocalyptica” teams took the second, third and fourth places respectively. The winning teams received Cups and medals. For the best performance, a third-year student of the Higher School Fidan Gasimova was awarded in the category “Master of Music”.