- Baku Higher Oil School honors memory of victims of Khojaly genocide
- Baku Higher Oil School, Stockholm University to start training cybersecurity specialists
- Baku Higher Oil School launches Orientation Program for first-year students
- Baku Higher Oil School's online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good' has ended
- President's Assistant visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good'
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds meeting with heads of student organizations
- Two Presidential Scholars of Baku Higher Oil School are classmates
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with Presidential Scholars
- Project of Baku Higher Oil School becomes winner of 'Science-Education-Industry' grant competition
Student Chapter of the Society of Petroleum Engineers of Baku Higher Oil School conducted Fundamental Subjects Competition at the BHOS new campus to commemorate Pi Day, which is an unofficial celebration of the mathematical constant π (pi) observed annually on March 14.
More than 20 student teams from various national universities participated in the contest. The fundamental subjects of the competition included physics, mathematics and logic. BHOS professor Siyavush Azakov and senior teacher Tural Abdullayev prepared the questions for the competition. The Higher School representatives won the contest and took the first, second and third places.
Below is the list of the winning teams and their members.
I place – “Theory of Responsibility”: Ramiz Makhmudov, Roya Gadimly, Bakhtiyar Shirinov and Kenan Gojayev;
II place – “ENEMs”: Nihad Abbasov, Jale Jabiyeva, Mirzakhan Aliyev and Nadir Namazov;
III place – “Master Minds”: Ismet Aghayev, Pervin Guliyeva, Ilham Marifov and Nigar Akhmedova.
The winning teams were awarded the Cup, certificates and cash prizes.