- Students and graduates of Baku Higher Oil School shown high results in entrance exams for master's degree programs
- BHOS launches next 'Business Education for Engineers' course
- Baku Higher Oil School honors memory of victims of Khojaly genocide
- Baku Higher Oil School, Stockholm University to start training cybersecurity specialists
- Baku Higher Oil School launches Orientation Program for first-year students
- Baku Higher Oil School's online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good' has ended
- President's Assistant visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good'
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds meeting with heads of student organizations
Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) and ATL Tech company operating in information and telecommunication sphere signed a Cooperation Agreement. The signing ceremony gathered BHOS rector Elmar Gasimov, Chief Executive of ATL Tech company Rashad Mirzayev, Technical Director Vurgun Hajiyev, Training Coordinator Khanim Akhundova, and the Higher School’s professors, lecturers and students.
Greeting the guests, BHOS rector Elmar Gasimov expressed his contentment regarding development of relations between BHOS and ATL Tech, which offers variety of services including IT consulting, systems integration, security, software services and solutions. The rector said that two BHOS students had already been hired by the company and urged the Higher School’s graduates to take use of special internship opportunities offered by ATL Tech and, thus, to gain more professional knowledge and experience.
Technical director of ATL Tech Vurgun Hajiyev made a detailed presentation on activities of the company. He informed the participants that by using the most advanced in-house technology, the company helps organizations to simplify and streamline their daily operations and achieve maximum efficiency, while minimizing costs. Vurgun Hajiyev provided detailed information about ATL Tech’s internship program for students. Having invited BHOS undergraduates to participate in this program, he emphasized that the company would provide all necessary support and assistance for their professional development. In his words, after successful completion of the internship the students may start their career within the company.
After the presentation, BHOS rector Elmar Gasimov and Chief Executive of ATL Tech company Rashad Mirzayev signed a Cooperation Agreement, which covers perspective works and obligations of the parties.
Then fourth-year Process Automation Engineering student of the Higher School Amiraslan Bakhishli who is working at ATL Tech talked about his experience and job responsibilities in the company.
The meeting concluded with a question and answer session.