- Students and graduates of Baku Higher Oil School shown high results in entrance exams for master's degree programs
- BHOS launches next 'Business Education for Engineers' course
- Baku Higher Oil School honors memory of victims of Khojaly genocide
- Baku Higher Oil School, Stockholm University to start training cybersecurity specialists
- Baku Higher Oil School launches Orientation Program for first-year students
- Baku Higher Oil School's online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good' has ended
- President's Assistant visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good'
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds meeting with heads of student organizations
Based on research of media monitoring group of “Media Consulting Services” company Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) became the second amongst higher educational institutions in April. Thus, in April media activity of BHOS made up 904.
Media monitoring group has come to this conclusion having followed 10 TV, 55 publishing, 600 online media, over 665 sources including social nets.
It should be noted that media activity on higher educational institutions is calculated based on analysis concerning quantity, quality and content of information.