- Baku Higher Oil School starts cooperation with Cisco
- Baku Higher Oil School continues conducting distance classes
- Representatives of Hungarian Embassy visit Baku Higher Oil School
- Mehmet Karaca: 'I believe that Baku Higher Oil School will very soon make itself known in the region'
- Rector of Istanbul Technical University visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School represented at II International Oil Academic Congress in Russia
- Eight more BHOS students to study in Europe
Today, Mrs. Sylvia Meier-Kajbic, Austrian Ambassador to Azerbaijan, and representatives of the Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth, Federal Drilling Department, and Montan University Leoben, as well as Mr.Gulmirza Javadov, Director of the SOCAR Representative Office in Austria visited Baku Higher Oil School.
Giving a detailed information about the activities of BHOS, as well as its mission and vision Rector Elmar Gasimov noted that a new campus is being built for our higher school.
Adding the importance of expanding international relations of BHOS Mr. Gasimov underlined the fact that the school focuses on establishing mutual cooperation with the leading European universities. He noted that BHOS is interested in partnership with Austrian universities specialized in petroleum and chemical engineering programmes and emphasized the importance of collaborating with Montan University Leoben, which is one of the well-known Austrian universities in the abovementioned fields.
Mr. Arthur Maurer, Deputy Director of the Energy and Mining Department of the Austrian Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth talked about the speedy development of chemical industry in Austria and expressed his views about the possibility of sharing best practices in this domain.
Representative of Montan University Leoben also expressed their interest in establishing mutual cooperation with BHOS. Both parties discussed further perspectives of partnership and joint endeavors.