- Baku Higher Oil School hosts opening ceremony of 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- 20 Nigerian students to study at Baku Higher Oil School from next academic year
- Baku Higher Oil School represented at International Educational Exhibition
- Global problems of eco-energy discussed at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- В Бакинской высшей школе нефти состоялся выпуск очередного курса «Бизнес-образование для инженеров»
- Two teams of Baku Higher Oil School become winners of international competition
- Elmar Gasimov visits Police Academy
- The 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences dedicated to the 98th Anniversary of the National Leader Heydar Aliyev
Two undergraduates of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) are recognized as the Students of the Year at 25th Anniversary International Caspian Oil&Gas Exhibition and Conference. This title was awarded to first-year Process Automation Engineering student Mahira Asadzada and second-year Process Automation Engineering student Abdulla Askerzada for obtaining high score at the entrance exams and excellent academic achievements. Both students received certificates and cash bonuses.
They both earned 700 points at the entrance exams to higher educational institutions of Azerbaijan and became undergraduates of the Baku Higher Oil School. Soon after the academic year started, Abdulla Askerzada passed IELTS exams and earned 6.5 points. Having also demonstrated excellent knowledge of Information and Communications Technologies, he was admitted as second-year Process Automation Engineering student. Mahira Asadzada received publicity and great attention after she made a speech at the solemn ceremony on celebrating two billion tons of oil production in Azerbaijan, which was attended by the Head of the State Ilham Aliyev.