- Graduate of Baku Higher Oil School marries Pakistani student from same university
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts opening ceremony of 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- 20 Nigerian students to study at Baku Higher Oil School from next academic year
- Baku Higher Oil School represented at International Educational Exhibition
- Global problems of eco-energy discussed at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- В Бакинской высшей школе нефти состоялся выпуск очередного курса «Бизнес-образование для инженеров»
- Two teams of Baku Higher Oil School become winners of international competition
Rector of Baku Higher Oil School Elmar Gasimov and BHOS key staff members held a meeting with the Foundation students. Elmar Gasimov extended his congratulations to them and spoke about BHOS history, activities, latest developments, its teaching process and programs, and about BHOS alumni.
Methodologist of Quality Assurance department Guldana Hidayatli told about Foundation program’s curriculum, internal policies and examination procedures at the Baku Higher Oil School. The BHOS psychologist Leyla Gasimova spoke about workshops to be conducted for the undergraduates and emphasized that the students could always apply to her for professional advice and assistance. Specialist of Student Affairs department Laman Huseynova made a presentation covering disciplinary procedures. Bibliographer Sanam Abushova informed the participants about the BHOS rich library resources, textbooks and other learning publications. Specialist of the Process Automation Engineering department Murad Guliyev spoke about procedures related to attendance records and equipping the undergraduates with electronic resources for study. He also said that each of the first-year students would be provided with work e-mail address.
Engineer of SOCAR Polymer Sevinj Gafarli, engineer of BP in Azerbaijan Elshan Mikayilov and a Master’s degree student at Technical University of Dortmund (Germany) Ibrahim Sharifov who graduated from BHOS this year also attended the event. The young specialists shared their memories about the student life and told about opportunities created for cultural, intellectual and professional development of the BHOS undergraduates, their participation in social projects and initiatives as well as scientific and research activities. Then they answered numerous questions.
In conclusion, every student received BHOS Student Handbook.