- Baku Higher Oil School expands collaboration with the Black Sea Universities Network
- SOCAR-KBR management meets with Baku Higher Oil School students
- ASAN Career Centre holds II Job Fair at Baku Higher Oil School
- "I am proud to be a member of SPM family," says Natig Aliyev, graduate of School of Project Management
- Wood company interested in cooperation with Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Tournament of Young Chemists
- International Women's Day celebrated at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School and ASAN Career Centre to conduct II Career Fair
- BP Vice President Niall Henderson conducts workshop at Baku Higher Oil School
- Azneft PU Director General meets with Baku Higher Oil School students
Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) will host the 3rd IAEE (International Association for Energy Economics) Eurasian Conference on the topic “Implications of Global Developments within the Energy Industry in the Caspian and Central Asia Region”. It will be held on October 18-20, 2018, with organizational support from BHOS.
The conference will provide a unique opportunity for networking and enhancing communication amongst energy professionals from business, government, academia and other circles worldwide. The participants will focus on the prospects for the development of alternative and renewable energy projects in the light of cheap energy prices in the Caspian region, energy policy for sustainable development, energy cooperation, energy efficiency and storage, as well as regional strategies.
As expected, managers and experts of Azerbaijan`s Energy and Economy ministries, SOCAR, BHOS, BP Azerbaijan, Southern Gas Corridor CJSC and other companies and organizations will attend the conference.