- Tofig Mukhtasarov: "I was aiming for Baku Higher Oil School"
- Baku Higher Oil School and Agency for Development of Small and Medium Enterprises are establishing cooperation
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) of BHOS won regional competition
- Baku Higher Oil School students will work at STAR Refinery and Petkim
- New MBA programme on dual diplomas in Baku Higher Oil School
- Lecturers of Baku Higher Oil School visited Spanish University of Alcala
- Lightsource BP Group CEO Nick Boyle visited Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School and Huawei signed a joint cooperation contract
- Baku Higher Oil School students will join environmental volunteering initiative
- Teachers and staff of Baku Higher Oil School were on a business trip to Romania
Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) will host the 3rd IAEE (International Association for Energy Economics) Eurasian Conference on the topic “Implications of Global Developments within the Energy Industry in the Caspian and Central Asia Region”. It will be held on October 18-20, 2018, with organizational support from BHOS.
The conference will provide a unique opportunity for networking and enhancing communication amongst energy professionals from business, government, academia and other circles worldwide. The participants will focus on the prospects for the development of alternative and renewable energy projects in the light of cheap energy prices in the Caspian region, energy policy for sustainable development, energy cooperation, energy efficiency and storage, as well as regional strategies.
As expected, managers and experts of Azerbaijan`s Energy and Economy ministries, SOCAR, BHOS, BP Azerbaijan, Southern Gas Corridor CJSC and other companies and organizations will attend the conference.