- Baku Higher Oil School hosts opening ceremony of 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- 20 Nigerian students to study at Baku Higher Oil School from next academic year
- Baku Higher Oil School represented at International Educational Exhibition
- Global problems of eco-energy discussed at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- В Бакинской высшей школе нефти состоялся выпуск очередного курса «Бизнес-образование для инженеров»
- Two teams of Baku Higher Oil School become winners of international competition
- Elmar Gasimov visits Police Academy
- The 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences dedicated to the 98th Anniversary of the National Leader Heydar Aliyev
Representatives of Department of Petroleum Engineering, College of Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (Saudi Arabia) including Saudi Aramco Chair Professor Dr. Shirish Patil and Adjunct Professor Dr. Sidqi A. Abu-Khamsin visited Baku Higher Oil School and met with the BHOS third- and fourth-year students. The guests made a presentation on the College curriculum, teaching programs and opportunities for international students to do Master’s or Ph.D. degree. The gathering was attended by Dean of BHOS Engineering Faculty Zafar Gurbanov and senior lecturer of the Petroleum Engineering Department Farad Kamyabi and other teachers. Speaking at the meeting, Professor Dr. Shirish Patil told about admission process at the Department of Petroleum Engineering of the College of Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences, conditions created for students and disciplines taught at the Department. Then he answered questions from the undergraduates.
Professors of the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals Dr. Shirish Patil and Dr. Sidqi A. Abu-Khamsin participated in a roundtable discussion attended by BHOS teachers and professors including Chemical Engineering Department Chair Sevda Fatullayeva and Process Automation Engineering Department Chair Manafaddin Namazov. The participants discussed prospects of developing partnership relations between two higher educational institutions including student and teacher exchange programs and joint research and scientific work.
During their visit, the guests were also given a tour around the BHOS campus.