- Student of Baku Higher Oil School wins essay competition
- Baku Higher Oil School receives license for global distance education program
- Baku Higher Oil School starts cooperation with Cisco
- Baku Higher Oil School continues conducting distance classes
- Representatives of Hungarian Embassy visit Baku Higher Oil School
- Mehmet Karaca: 'I believe that Baku Higher Oil School will very soon make itself known in the region'
- Rector of Istanbul Technical University visits Baku Higher Oil School
Summer exam session has been completed at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). The last exam took place on May 29, at the Process Automation Engineering program whereas at Petroleum Engineering and Chemical Engineering programs it was on May 22, in accordance with the order of rector Elmar Gasimov on the organization of 2014/2015 academic year summer exam session.
As we may recall that the programs Petroleum Engineering and Chemical Engineering are being run jointly with Heriot-Watt University of UK, the exam schedule completely complies with the dates and time at Heriot-Watt University. The delegation from the partner university organized and invigilated the exams at BHOS. Afterwards the exam papers were sent to Heriot-Watt University for the assessment procedure.
To note that IELTS exams will be held by British Council at BHOS in June.
Currently 345 students are studying at BHOS, 2 of them Kamran Aliyev, 3rd year student of Chemical Engineering and Aida Soltanova, 3rd year student of Petroleum Engineering have been at the exchange program at Heriot-Watt University during spring term.