- Baku Higher Oil School hosts interuniversity championship of International Competition Petrobowl
- Baku Higher Oil School donates to "YASHAT" Fund
- The winner of the online chess tournament organized by Baku Higher Oil School has been announced
- Two BHOS students awarded scholarship named after academician Khoshbakht Yusifzade
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts poetry evening dedicated Ramiz Rovshan
- International French journal publishes article by senior lecturer of Baku Higher Oil School Farad Kamyabi
- BHOS startup projects win main prizes at international competition
- Five teachers of Baku Higher Oil School receive title of CISCO Academy Instructor
- Baku Higher Oil School launches webinar on 'Culture and Spiritual Wealth of Karabakh'
Summer exam session has been completed at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). The last exam took place on May 29, at the Process Automation Engineering program whereas at Petroleum Engineering and Chemical Engineering programs it was on May 22, in accordance with the order of rector Elmar Gasimov on the organization of 2014/2015 academic year summer exam session.
As we may recall that the programs Petroleum Engineering and Chemical Engineering are being run jointly with Heriot-Watt University of UK, the exam schedule completely complies with the dates and time at Heriot-Watt University. The delegation from the partner university organized and invigilated the exams at BHOS. Afterwards the exam papers were sent to Heriot-Watt University for the assessment procedure.
To note that IELTS exams will be held by British Council at BHOS in June.
Currently 345 students are studying at BHOS, 2 of them Kamran Aliyev, 3rd year student of Chemical Engineering and Aida Soltanova, 3rd year student of Petroleum Engineering have been at the exchange program at Heriot-Watt University during spring term.