- Baku Higher Oil School expands collaboration with the Black Sea Universities Network
- SOCAR-KBR management meets with Baku Higher Oil School students
- ASAN Career Centre holds II Job Fair at Baku Higher Oil School
- "I am proud to be a member of SPM family," says Natig Aliyev, graduate of School of Project Management
- Wood company interested in cooperation with Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts Tournament of Young Chemists
- International Women's Day celebrated at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School and ASAN Career Centre to conduct II Career Fair
- BP Vice President Niall Henderson conducts workshop at Baku Higher Oil School
- Azneft PU Director General meets with Baku Higher Oil School students
A group of auditors from Turkish Standards Institution (TSE) has commenced a regular monitoring of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). Before that, the TSE delegation led by the Institution’s Representative in Azerbaijan Gulhan Yuzereroglu visited the Higher School and met with the Rector Elmar Gasimov.
Welcoming the guests, Elmar Gasimov said that all activities at the BHOS campus and especially work of the training laboratories should be carried out in full compliance with the international quality standards. In his words, current monitoring and training courses on safety rules and procedures for the laboratories to be conducted by the TSE specialists at BHOS would play a crucial role in achieving this goal. It was also agreed that Gulhan Yuzereroglu would carry additional workshop on ISO standards and requirements for the Higher School undergraduates.
Then the TSE auditors met with the BHOS teachers and key administration personnel. Speaking at the meeting, TSE Azerbaijan Representative Gulhan Yuzereroglu reported that the monitoring would be completed in several days. She also told about news and changes in the international quality standards applied to universities.
Currently, BHOS is the only national higher educational institution, which has received ISO certification on four standards including ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System), OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Safety and Security Management System), and ISO 10002:2014 (Customer Satisfaction - Complaints Management Guidelines).