- BHOS's start-up project won second place in the NewSpace Business Accelerator Programme
- The Ambassador of Pakistan visited Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School teams won in the III Robot Olympiad
- Additional four students from Baku Higher Oil School start working in a prestigious Italian company
- Representatives of Boston Consulting Group at Baku Higher Oil School
- Graduates of Baku Higher Oil School are leading in their employability
- Tofig Mukhtasarov: "I was aiming for Baku Higher Oil School"
- Baku Higher Oil School and Agency for Development of Small and Medium Enterprises are establishing cooperation
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) of BHOS won regional competition
- Baku Higher Oil School students will work at STAR Refinery and Petkim
A group of auditors from Turkish Standards Institution (TSE) has commenced a regular monitoring of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). Before that, the TSE delegation led by the Institution’s Representative in Azerbaijan Gulhan Yuzereroglu visited the Higher School and met with the Rector Elmar Gasimov.
Welcoming the guests, Elmar Gasimov said that all activities at the BHOS campus and especially work of the training laboratories should be carried out in full compliance with the international quality standards. In his words, current monitoring and training courses on safety rules and procedures for the laboratories to be conducted by the TSE specialists at BHOS would play a crucial role in achieving this goal. It was also agreed that Gulhan Yuzereroglu would carry additional workshop on ISO standards and requirements for the Higher School undergraduates.
Then the TSE auditors met with the BHOS teachers and key administration personnel. Speaking at the meeting, TSE Azerbaijan Representative Gulhan Yuzereroglu reported that the monitoring would be completed in several days. She also told about news and changes in the international quality standards applied to universities.
Currently, BHOS is the only national higher educational institution, which has received ISO certification on four standards including ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System), OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Safety and Security Management System), and ISO 10002:2014 (Customer Satisfaction - Complaints Management Guidelines).