- Baku Higher Oil School and Agency for Development of Small and Medium Enterprises are establishing cooperation
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) of BHOS won regional competition
- Baku Higher Oil School students will work at STAR Refinery and Petkim
- New MBA programme on dual diplomas in Baku Higher Oil School
- Lecturers of Baku Higher Oil School visited Spanish University of Alcala
- Lightsource BP Group CEO Nick Boyle visited Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School and Huawei signed a joint cooperation contract
- Baku Higher Oil School students will join environmental volunteering initiative
- Teachers and staff of Baku Higher Oil School were on a business trip to Romania
- Baku Higher Oil School holds SPM Graduation Ceremony
Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) hosted a meeting with a group of high-ranking representatives of Istanbul Aydin University led by President of the Management Board of the University Mustafa Aydin. Welcoming the guests, BHOS Rector Elmar Gasimov informed them about the Higher School’s latest developments and achievements.
Dr. Mustafa Aydin extended his congratulations to the BHOS management on the success achieved by the Higher School, which operates in a modern and fully equipped campus and which admits those prospective students who earn highest score at the entrance exams. Then President of the Management Board of Istanbul Aydin University spoke about activities and projects of Eurasian Universities Union (EURAS) founded by him and an international exhibition to be organized by EURAS. In his words, Eurasian Universities Union is ready to work with the Higher School, which is a member of EURAS, to promote Azerbaijani system of education abroad. He also invited BHOS to participate in a number of international educational exhibitions attended by thousands of universities from all over the world including an exhibition to be held by NAFSA, Association of International Educators, in North America.
The meeting participants discussed prospects of development of bilateral cooperation between BHOS and Istanbul Aydin University including implementation of student exchange programs, and issues related to admission of international students by BHOS and other Azerbaijani higher educational institutions. During the visit, the representatives of the management of Istanbul Aydin University were acquainted with the BHOS campus, its infrastructure and conditions created for the students.