- Baku Higher Oil School, Baker Hughes sign agreement on granting JewelSuite software licenses
- Baku Higher Oil School, Italian company Tenaris discuss cooperation
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting with representatives of Saudi Arabia's University of Petroleum & Minerals
- Teymur Sadikhov, the first Azerbaijani scientist to work at NASA, gave a lecture at Baku Higher Oil School
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School awarded Certificate of High Achievement at International Collegiate Programming Contest
- Baku Higher Oil School, Texas A&M International University sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Emin Huseynov holds master class at Baku Higher Oil School
Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) hosted a meeting with a group of high-ranking representatives of Istanbul Aydin University led by President of the Management Board of the University Mustafa Aydin. Welcoming the guests, BHOS Rector Elmar Gasimov informed them about the Higher School’s latest developments and achievements.
Dr. Mustafa Aydin extended his congratulations to the BHOS management on the success achieved by the Higher School, which operates in a modern and fully equipped campus and which admits those prospective students who earn highest score at the entrance exams. Then President of the Management Board of Istanbul Aydin University spoke about activities and projects of Eurasian Universities Union (EURAS) founded by him and an international exhibition to be organized by EURAS. In his words, Eurasian Universities Union is ready to work with the Higher School, which is a member of EURAS, to promote Azerbaijani system of education abroad. He also invited BHOS to participate in a number of international educational exhibitions attended by thousands of universities from all over the world including an exhibition to be held by NAFSA, Association of International Educators, in North America.
The meeting participants discussed prospects of development of bilateral cooperation between BHOS and Istanbul Aydin University including implementation of student exchange programs, and issues related to admission of international students by BHOS and other Azerbaijani higher educational institutions. During the visit, the representatives of the management of Istanbul Aydin University were acquainted with the BHOS campus, its infrastructure and conditions created for the students.