- Huseyn Abdullayev, who scored the maximum number of points at the final exams: 'My biggest dream is to enter Baku Higher Oil School'
- Graduate of Baku Higher Oil School enters PhD programmes of three prestigious US universities
- Winners of I International Scientific Conferences of Students and Young Researchers announced
- Vice Rector of Baku Higher Oil School Rashad Hasanov has been appointed to a higher position
- Elmar Gasimov: 'Students should demand quality education from teachers, not concessions'
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School show excellent results at IELTS exam
- Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with representatives of Petkim Petrochemical Holding
- I International Scientific Conferences of Students and Young Researchers complete their work
Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) hosted a meeting with a group of high-ranking representatives of Istanbul Aydin University led by President of the Management Board of the University Mustafa Aydin. Welcoming the guests, BHOS Rector Elmar Gasimov informed them about the Higher School’s latest developments and achievements.
Dr. Mustafa Aydin extended his congratulations to the BHOS management on the success achieved by the Higher School, which operates in a modern and fully equipped campus and which admits those prospective students who earn highest score at the entrance exams. Then President of the Management Board of Istanbul Aydin University spoke about activities and projects of Eurasian Universities Union (EURAS) founded by him and an international exhibition to be organized by EURAS. In his words, Eurasian Universities Union is ready to work with the Higher School, which is a member of EURAS, to promote Azerbaijani system of education abroad. He also invited BHOS to participate in a number of international educational exhibitions attended by thousands of universities from all over the world including an exhibition to be held by NAFSA, Association of International Educators, in North America.
The meeting participants discussed prospects of development of bilateral cooperation between BHOS and Istanbul Aydin University including implementation of student exchange programs, and issues related to admission of international students by BHOS and other Azerbaijani higher educational institutions. During the visit, the representatives of the management of Istanbul Aydin University were acquainted with the BHOS campus, its infrastructure and conditions created for the students.