- A scientific article by Azerbaijani scientists was published in a book prepared by the authoritative international publishing house
- Baku Higher Oil School has launched online thesis defense for the first time in Azerbaijan
- Online exams continue at Baku Higher Oil School
- MBA students of Baku Higher Oil School excel in Business Strategy Game
- Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting
- World Net Summit will be organized under the partnership of Baku Higher Oil School
- Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with students of Baku Higher Oil School studying in Europe
- 6 more undergraduate students of Baku Higher Oil School get employed
- Two teams of Baku Higher Oil School enter main round of CanSat competition
Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) and Rapid Solutions company, which is a leading provider of electrical, instrumentation, hydraulic, mechanical and telecommunication services, concluded a Memorandum of Understanding. The objective is to take joint collaborative steps directed to training highly qualified specialists on diverse specializations and dissemination of knowledge.
According to the agreement, cooperation between BHOS and Rapid Solutions aims at training the specialists on undergraduate and postgraduate levels, exchange of training and research materials in the relevant domains and joint organization of scientific forums and conferences. The memorandum also envisages development of joint scientific and research projects, as well as organization of joint events directed to dissemination of knowledge in the frames of lifelong learning.
Baku Higher Oil School has developed successful partnership relations with a number ot transnational companies including, among others, SOCAR, BP, Halliburton, Maire Tecnimont, ABB, Emerson, Schlumberger and Schneider Electric.