- Baku Higher Oil School and Agency for Development of Small and Medium Enterprises are establishing cooperation
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) of BHOS won regional competition
- Baku Higher Oil School students will work at STAR Refinery and Petkim
- New MBA programme on dual diplomas in Baku Higher Oil School
- Lecturers of Baku Higher Oil School visited Spanish University of Alcala
- Lightsource BP Group CEO Nick Boyle visited Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School and Huawei signed a joint cooperation contract
- Baku Higher Oil School students will join environmental volunteering initiative
- Teachers and staff of Baku Higher Oil School were on a business trip to Romania
- Baku Higher Oil School holds SPM Graduation Ceremony
Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) and Rapid Solutions company, which is a leading provider of electrical, instrumentation, hydraulic, mechanical and telecommunication services, concluded a Memorandum of Understanding. The objective is to take joint collaborative steps directed to training highly qualified specialists on diverse specializations and dissemination of knowledge.
According to the agreement, cooperation between BHOS and Rapid Solutions aims at training the specialists on undergraduate and postgraduate levels, exchange of training and research materials in the relevant domains and joint organization of scientific forums and conferences. The memorandum also envisages development of joint scientific and research projects, as well as organization of joint events directed to dissemination of knowledge in the frames of lifelong learning.
Baku Higher Oil School has developed successful partnership relations with a number ot transnational companies including, among others, SOCAR, BP, Halliburton, Maire Tecnimont, ABB, Emerson, Schlumberger and Schneider Electric.