- Baku Higher Oil School, Baker Hughes sign agreement on granting JewelSuite software licenses
- Baku Higher Oil School, Italian company Tenaris discuss cooperation
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting with representatives of Saudi Arabia's University of Petroleum & Minerals
- Teymur Sadikhov, the first Azerbaijani scientist to work at NASA, gave a lecture at Baku Higher Oil School
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School awarded Certificate of High Achievement at International Collegiate Programming Contest
- Baku Higher Oil School, Texas A&M International University sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Emin Huseynov holds master class at Baku Higher Oil School
Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) and Rapid Solutions company, which is a leading provider of electrical, instrumentation, hydraulic, mechanical and telecommunication services, concluded a Memorandum of Understanding. The objective is to take joint collaborative steps directed to training highly qualified specialists on diverse specializations and dissemination of knowledge.
According to the agreement, cooperation between BHOS and Rapid Solutions aims at training the specialists on undergraduate and postgraduate levels, exchange of training and research materials in the relevant domains and joint organization of scientific forums and conferences. The memorandum also envisages development of joint scientific and research projects, as well as organization of joint events directed to dissemination of knowledge in the frames of lifelong learning.
Baku Higher Oil School has developed successful partnership relations with a number ot transnational companies including, among others, SOCAR, BP, Halliburton, Maire Tecnimont, ABB, Emerson, Schlumberger and Schneider Electric.