- Huseyn Abdullayev, who scored the maximum number of points at the final exams: 'My biggest dream is to enter Baku Higher Oil School'
- Graduate of Baku Higher Oil School enters PhD programmes of three prestigious US universities
- Winners of I International Scientific Conferences of Students and Young Researchers announced
- Vice Rector of Baku Higher Oil School Rashad Hasanov has been appointed to a higher position
- Elmar Gasimov: 'Students should demand quality education from teachers, not concessions'
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School show excellent results at IELTS exam
- Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with representatives of Petkim Petrochemical Holding
- I International Scientific Conferences of Students and Young Researchers complete their work
Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) and Rapid Solutions company, which is a leading provider of electrical, instrumentation, hydraulic, mechanical and telecommunication services, concluded a Memorandum of Understanding. The objective is to take joint collaborative steps directed to training highly qualified specialists on diverse specializations and dissemination of knowledge.
According to the agreement, cooperation between BHOS and Rapid Solutions aims at training the specialists on undergraduate and postgraduate levels, exchange of training and research materials in the relevant domains and joint organization of scientific forums and conferences. The memorandum also envisages development of joint scientific and research projects, as well as organization of joint events directed to dissemination of knowledge in the frames of lifelong learning.
Baku Higher Oil School has developed successful partnership relations with a number ot transnational companies including, among others, SOCAR, BP, Halliburton, Maire Tecnimont, ABB, Emerson, Schlumberger and Schneider Electric.