- Baku Higher Oil School and Agency for Development of Small and Medium Enterprises are establishing cooperation
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) of BHOS won regional competition
- Baku Higher Oil School students will work at STAR Refinery and Petkim
- New MBA programme on dual diplomas in Baku Higher Oil School
- Lecturers of Baku Higher Oil School visited Spanish University of Alcala
- Lightsource BP Group CEO Nick Boyle visited Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School and Huawei signed a joint cooperation contract
- Baku Higher Oil School students will join environmental volunteering initiative
- Teachers and staff of Baku Higher Oil School were on a business trip to Romania
- Baku Higher Oil School holds SPM Graduation Ceremony
The Closing ceremony of the First Students National Scientific Conference dedicated to the 96th anniversary of the National Leader of Azerbaijan Heydar Aliyev was held at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS).
The BHOS management, academic staff, and representatives of BHOS partner companies such as SOCAR Complex Drilling Works Trust, SOCAR Polymer, Huawei, Maire Tecnimont, ABB, Microsoft, Emerson Process Management and Avandsis Group joined the event, which brought together students and young promising researchers from various universities who shared their ideas during the contest.
In his welcoming speech, BHOS Rector Elmar Gasimov underscored the importance of the First Students National Scientific Conferences and informed that, within three broad headlines - Perspectives in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Quality Energy, Quality Service and High Technologies – Innovative Applications, the conference served as a unique venue for 177 students and young researchers and scientists representing various higher educational institutions and Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences (ANAS) who expressed their interest in participating in the conference. Winners of the contest were awarded the BHOS certificates and special gifts presented by the partnering national and transnational companies.
The BHOS Rector thanked the conference participants, expressing his confidence that the young researchers and scientists will follow their passion for science, and extended his best wishes in their further professional development.