- Baku Higher Oil School, Baker Hughes sign agreement on granting JewelSuite software licenses
- Baku Higher Oil School, Italian company Tenaris discuss cooperation
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting with representatives of Saudi Arabia's University of Petroleum & Minerals
- Teymur Sadikhov, the first Azerbaijani scientist to work at NASA, gave a lecture at Baku Higher Oil School
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School awarded Certificate of High Achievement at International Collegiate Programming Contest
- Baku Higher Oil School, Texas A&M International University sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Emin Huseynov holds master class at Baku Higher Oil School
The Closing ceremony of the First Students National Scientific Conference dedicated to the 96th anniversary of the National Leader of Azerbaijan Heydar Aliyev was held at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS).
The BHOS management, academic staff, and representatives of BHOS partner companies such as SOCAR Complex Drilling Works Trust, SOCAR Polymer, Huawei, Maire Tecnimont, ABB, Microsoft, Emerson Process Management and Avandsis Group joined the event, which brought together students and young promising researchers from various universities who shared their ideas during the contest.
In his welcoming speech, BHOS Rector Elmar Gasimov underscored the importance of the First Students National Scientific Conferences and informed that, within three broad headlines - Perspectives in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Quality Energy, Quality Service and High Technologies – Innovative Applications, the conference served as a unique venue for 177 students and young researchers and scientists representing various higher educational institutions and Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences (ANAS) who expressed their interest in participating in the conference. Winners of the contest were awarded the BHOS certificates and special gifts presented by the partnering national and transnational companies.
The BHOS Rector thanked the conference participants, expressing his confidence that the young researchers and scientists will follow their passion for science, and extended his best wishes in their further professional development.