- Baku Higher Oil School once again becomes leader in passing grade ranking among universities in Azerbaijan
- 46-year-old enters Baku Higher Oil School
- Elmar Gasimov held a meeting with students who entered BHOS to study under the MBA programme
- Senior teacher of Baku Higher Oil School awarded Certificate of Honor from SOCAR
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School become winners of SOCAR AQŞ's Student Scholarship competition
- Twins brothers from Kurdamir choose Baku Higher Oil School
- The number of foreign students entering Baku Higher Oil School has increased
- Seven graduates of Baku Higher Oil School get employed by Heydar Aliyev Oil Refinery
- Elmar Gasimov met with applicants who scored the highest points in the entrance exams for the first group of specialties
The winners of the final stage of the next student satellite model competition “CanSat Azerbaijan 2019”, jointly organized in Azerbaijan by Azerkosmos and the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan, have been announced.
During the final stage, the teams participating in the competition presented “Report on the flights of satellite models”.
The teams were evaluated by a jury composed of local and international members in accordance with the criteria of the competition.
According to the evaluation results, the team “Can of Duty” of the Baku Higher Oil School became the winner of the 2nd place.
The School was represented at the competition by members of this team - a 3rd year student of the Process Automation Engineering Department Farid Gamidov, 4th year students Rustam Hasanov, Mirakram Agalarov and Gusein Najafov.
The satellite model competition “CanSat Azerbaijan 2019” was announced in January this year. 38 teams from 15 universities of the country registered for the competition.
The competition “CanSat Azerbaijan”, which has been held for the second year, serves to increase the interest of the country's youth in the field of space technology. It also gives competition winners the opportunity to properly represent Azerbaijan in similar international competitions in the future.