- Baku Higher Oil School holds discussions on topic 'Women and Engineering'
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School have won an international innovation competition in Malaysia
- Presidential Award holder Elmar Askerzade: 'BHOS is the country's leading university in the field of innovation'
- Baku Higher Oil School starts cooperating with Tallinn University of Technology
- BHOS students win Hackathon competition in Spain
- Council of Higher Education of Turkey recognizes Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School launches next 'Business Education for Engineers' training program
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts ceremony of awarding certificates to participants of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School marks Youth Day
The winners of the final stage of the next student satellite model competition “CanSat Azerbaijan 2019”, jointly organized in Azerbaijan by Azerkosmos and the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan, have been announced.
During the final stage, the teams participating in the competition presented “Report on the flights of satellite models”.
The teams were evaluated by a jury composed of local and international members in accordance with the criteria of the competition.
According to the evaluation results, the team “Can of Duty” of the Baku Higher Oil School became the winner of the 2nd place.
The School was represented at the competition by members of this team - a 3rd year student of the Process Automation Engineering Department Farid Gamidov, 4th year students Rustam Hasanov, Mirakram Agalarov and Gusein Najafov.
The satellite model competition “CanSat Azerbaijan 2019” was announced in January this year. 38 teams from 15 universities of the country registered for the competition.
The competition “CanSat Azerbaijan”, which has been held for the second year, serves to increase the interest of the country's youth in the field of space technology. It also gives competition winners the opportunity to properly represent Azerbaijan in similar international competitions in the future.