- Baku Higher Oil School once again becomes leader in passing grade ranking among universities in Azerbaijan
- 46-year-old enters Baku Higher Oil School
- Elmar Gasimov held a meeting with students who entered BHOS to study under the MBA programme
- Senior teacher of Baku Higher Oil School awarded Certificate of Honor from SOCAR
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School become winners of SOCAR AQŞ's Student Scholarship competition
- Twins brothers from Kurdamir choose Baku Higher Oil School
- The number of foreign students entering Baku Higher Oil School has increased
- Seven graduates of Baku Higher Oil School get employed by Heydar Aliyev Oil Refinery
- Elmar Gasimov met with applicants who scored the highest points in the entrance exams for the first group of specialties
Students of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) will perform the operetta “If Not That One, Then This One” by the great composer Uzeyir Hajibeyli.
The musical comedy is dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the world's first oil platform - the Oil Stones field.
The operetta will be performed on October 23, 2019 at 18:00 on the stage of the Azerbaijan State Academic Opera and Ballet Theater.
The producer of the musical comedy is Honored Art Worker Hafiz Guliyev; the art director - teacher of Baku Higher Oil School, Dr. phil. in art Kamala Mehdiyeva; the accompanist - Honored Teacher Zulfiya Sadigova.
The play will be performed by local and foreign students of Baku Higher Oil School.
This is the second performance staged by Baku Higher Oil School in which BHOS students play acting roles.
The first play performed by BHOS students was the one based on the comedy by Mirza Fatali Akhundzade “The Tale of Monsieur Jordan the Botanist and the Celebrated Sorcerer, Dervish Mastali Shah”.
Note that the comedy “If Not That One, Then This One” was written by Uzeyir Hajibeyli in 1910. This was the second play he wrote in the genre of musical comedy. The play, consisting of four parts, includes the Azerbaijani folk music mugam and the gazels written by the medieval Azerbaijani poet Fuzuli.