- Winners of the BiblioBHOS reading contest, which was organized by Baku Higher Oil School, have been announced
- Huseyn Abdullayev, who scored the maximum number of points at the final exams: 'My biggest dream is to enter Baku Higher Oil School'
- Graduate of Baku Higher Oil School enters PhD programmes of three prestigious US universities
- Winners of I International Scientific Conferences of Students and Young Researchers announced
- Vice Rector of Baku Higher Oil School Rashad Hasanov has been appointed to a higher position
- Elmar Gasimov: 'Students should demand quality education from teachers, not concessions'
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School show excellent results at IELTS exam
- Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with representatives of Petkim Petrochemical Holding
A meeting was held at the Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) on the topic “Checking the readiness of civil defense forces for emergency response”.
At the meeting, which was held with the participation of Head of the Civil Defense Department of the Ministry of Emergency Situations for Khatai district, lieutenant-colonel Rafail Musayev, measures for ensuring emergency preparedness were discussed.
Welcoming the guest, BHOS Vice-Rector for General Affairs Rashad Hasanov noted that the evacuation plan and emergency regulations are as important for the BHOS as for any other organization.
“Awareness-rising events are regularly held at the Baku Higher Oil School in this regard,” he added.
Lieutenant-colonel Rafail Musayev said that it is easier to prevent an emergency than to eliminate its consequences. He also said that any emergency can result in numerous casualties and heavy material losses.
Speaking about the importance of working with higher education institutions for the effective implementation of emergency preparedness measures, Rafail Musayev noted that the Baku Higher Oil School serves as an example for higher education institutions in such sensitive issues.
He emphasized the importance of holding regular training sessions on preventing emergency situations for BHOS students and teachers.
At the end of the meeting, Rafail Musayev answered BHOS employees’ questions about emergency preparedness measures.