- Baku Higher Oil School hosts 'Virtual Graduate Day'
- Baku Higher Oil School holds international webinar on online education
- Baku Higher Oil School to host webinar on 'Online Education and Knowledge Assessment: Challenges and Opportunities'
- Baku Higher Oil School launches bp's Business Education Programme for Young Engineers
- Baku Higher Oil School to host 'Virtual Graduate Day'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts webinar on 'Importance of cybersecurity in distance education and online learning'
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School undertake internship at prestigious Italian company
- Rector Elmar Gasimov's congratulation on the end of the academic year
A Memorandum of Understanding was signed at the Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) between the BHOS and the Texas A&M International University (TAMIU).
The memorandum mainly provides for the exchange of teachers and students, conducting joint research activities, exchange of teaching materials and databases, organization of joint conferences and symposia.
The document is valid for a period of 5 years.
It will be recalled that during a meeting held at the Baku Higher Oil School between BHOS Rector Elmar Gasimov and TAMIU Vice-Rector for Research and Sponsorship Projects John Kilburn issues related to the systematic exchange of teaching materials, involvement of teaching and administrative personnel in the education and research activities, expansion of scientific and educational exchanges of students and teachers for developing scientific and teaching activities in both universities were discussed.
Note that over 7,500 students study at TAMİU for a bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees in art, science, business administration, medicine and other fields.
The university also provides undergraduate studies in systems engineering.