- Seven students of Baku Higher Oil School will study in Spain
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts commemorative event dedicated to 30th anniversary of 20 January tragedy
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School represents Azerbaijan at international conference
- Articles by Assistant Professor of Baku Higher Oil School published in authoritative international journals
- Baku Higher Oil School to host I International Scientific Conferences of Students and Young Researchers
- Baku Higher Oil School is a leader in terms of career opportunities
- Baku Higher Oil School, South Korean company HMC successfully complete research project
- BHOS students undertake internship at Military Hospital of State Border Service
- Nigerian students of Baku Higher Oil School perform Sari Gelin song
A Memorandum of Understanding was signed at the Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) between the BHOS and the Texas A&M International University (TAMIU).
The memorandum mainly provides for the exchange of teachers and students, conducting joint research activities, exchange of teaching materials and databases, organization of joint conferences and symposia.
The document is valid for a period of 5 years.
It will be recalled that during a meeting held at the Baku Higher Oil School between BHOS Rector Elmar Gasimov and TAMIU Vice-Rector for Research and Sponsorship Projects John Kilburn issues related to the systematic exchange of teaching materials, involvement of teaching and administrative personnel in the education and research activities, expansion of scientific and educational exchanges of students and teachers for developing scientific and teaching activities in both universities were discussed.
Note that over 7,500 students study at TAMİU for a bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees in art, science, business administration, medicine and other fields.
The university also provides undergraduate studies in systems engineering.