- Rector Elmar Gasimov's congratulation on the end of the academic year
- Winners of the BiblioBHOS reading contest, which was organized by Baku Higher Oil School, have been announced
- Huseyn Abdullayev, who scored the maximum number of points at the final exams: 'My biggest dream is to enter Baku Higher Oil School'
- Graduate of Baku Higher Oil School enters PhD programmes of three prestigious US universities
- Winners of I International Scientific Conferences of Students and Young Researchers announced
- Vice Rector of Baku Higher Oil School Rashad Hasanov has been appointed to a higher position
- Elmar Gasimov: 'Students should demand quality education from teachers, not concessions'
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School show excellent results at IELTS exam
I International Scientific Conferences of Students and Young Researchers will be held at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) on the eve of the 97th anniversary of the birth of national leader Heydar Aliyev.
Thus, a conference entitled "Chemistry and Sustainable Development in Chemical Engineering" will be held from April 6 to 10, 2020 on the following topics: "Environmental problems and biotechnology", " Petroleum and petrochemical processes", "Advanced materials and polymers".
The Drilling and Renewable Energy Sources Conference will be held from April 13 to 16, 2020. The conference will discuss the following topics: “Energy-saving technologies used in oil production and transportation”, “Environmental issues associated with oil production systems and their solutions”, “Interdisciplinary approach to hydrocarbon reservoir development”, “Basin analysis in oil and gas exploration”, “Production optimization through enhanced well operation and reservoir development”, “Renewable energy sources”, “Enhancement of well planning and drilling operations”, “Petroleum Engineering: Effective Financing”.
The Process Automation and Information Security Conference will be held from April 14 to16, 2020. The conference will discuss the following topics: “Information, measuring, mechatronic and control systems”, “System analysis, modeling and data processing”, “Information security and cybersecurity issues in industrial networks”, “Industrial application of large-scale data, machine learning and artificial intelligence”.
For more information about conferences, please call: +994 50 843 30 17 or e-mail: email@example.com. Contact person: Ilaha Bayramova.
Online submission of theses is available via e-mail: http://conference-bhos.az.