- Student of Baku Higher Oil School wins essay competition
- Baku Higher Oil School receives license for global distance education program
- Baku Higher Oil School starts cooperation with Cisco
- Baku Higher Oil School continues conducting distance classes
- Representatives of Hungarian Embassy visit Baku Higher Oil School
- Mehmet Karaca: 'I believe that Baku Higher Oil School will very soon make itself known in the region'
- Rector of Istanbul Technical University visits Baku Higher Oil School
Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) hosted a ceremony of awarding certificates to the participants of the School of Project Management (SPM), jointly organized by BHOS and the British company TwentyEighty Strategy Execution (Stratex).
The teaching of these modules was carried out in accordance the master's program of the U.S. George Washington University (GWU).
This time, among the SPM participants were managers and senior employees of companies and state agencies, such as BP, SOCAR, SOCAR Polymer, the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Pasha Holding LLC, ABB, Azercell.
Within the ceremony, GWU certificates for three modules - Project Management, Scheduling & Cost Control, and Risk Management - were presented to 22 participants of the School of Project Management.
Congratulating the participants of the School of Project Management on the successful completion of the modules, Rector of Baku Higher Oil School Elmar Gasimov noted that many of SPM graduates achieved significant success in their careers after completing the training program.
Companies operating in the public and private sectors show great interest in the School of Project Management and encourage the participation of their employees in this project to improve their professional skills.
The SPM training programme is based on modern teaching methodology of the GWU Master’s Programme. It consists of seven modules including courses on Project Management; Risk Management; Project Leadership, Management and Communications; Scheduling and Cost Control; Quality for Project Managers; Project Management Applications; and Negotiation Skills for Project Managers.