- Student of Baku Higher Oil School wins essay competition
- Baku Higher Oil School receives license for global distance education program
- Baku Higher Oil School starts cooperation with Cisco
- Baku Higher Oil School continues conducting distance classes
- Representatives of Hungarian Embassy visit Baku Higher Oil School
- Mehmet Karaca: 'I believe that Baku Higher Oil School will very soon make itself known in the region'
A new Chairman of the Youth Student Organization (YSO) of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) has been elected.
As a result of an open vote, the second-year student of the Petroleum Engineering Department Lala Ismailzade was elected Chairman of the Youth Student Organization.
She was introduced to students at the Reporting and Election Conference of the Youth Student Organization of the Baku Higher Oil School.
During the voting, Vice-chairmen and Chairpersons for Specialties of the Youth Student Organization were also elected.
The event was attended by the rector, teachers and students of Baku Higher Oil School.
The fifth-year student of the Chemical Engineering Department, the former chairman of the Youth Student Organization Kyanan Sadigov made a report on YSO’s activities. He gave detailed information about the work carried out, social and cultural events held during the period when he served as the YSO Chairman.
In her speech, Lala Ismailzade noted that events aimed at educating young people and developing personality, charity events, intellectual competitions will be held in a more intensive form. She emphasized that, as Chairman of the Youth Student Organization, she will do everything in her power to protect the rights of students and solve their problems.
Speaking at the event, Rector of Baku Higher Oil School Elmar Gasimov and Chairman of Azerbaijan Student Youth Organizations Union Faig Mammadov gave students their recommendations.