- Rector Elmar Gasimov's congratulation on the end of the academic year
- Winners of the BiblioBHOS reading contest, which was organized by Baku Higher Oil School, have been announced
- Huseyn Abdullayev, who scored the maximum number of points at the final exams: 'My biggest dream is to enter Baku Higher Oil School'
- Graduate of Baku Higher Oil School enters PhD programmes of three prestigious US universities
- Winners of I International Scientific Conferences of Students and Young Researchers announced
- Vice Rector of Baku Higher Oil School Rashad Hasanov has been appointed to a higher position
- Elmar Gasimov: 'Students should demand quality education from teachers, not concessions'
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School show excellent results at IELTS exam
As it is known, the educational process was temporarily suspended in the institutions of general and higher education of the Republic of Azerbaijan in order to prevent the threat of the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the country.
In this connection, Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) organized distance English classes to ensure the continuity of training first-year students.
The classes are conducted according to the curriculum via the Skype and Microsoft Team programs.
The online English lessons start at a predetermined time and are held in an interactive form. The classes are conducted in a group form. Each lesson lasts for 90 minutes with the participation of about 200 students.
Note that Baku Higher Oil School trains specialists in petroleum engineering, chemical engineering, process automation engineering and information security. Education at Higher School lasts for 5 years with lessons being conducted in English language.